Most condos include exterior building insurance. So why bother getting more? An HO6 policy covers contents and improvements INSIDE the 4 walls. If you have a casualty from a leak above or a storm damage from a broken window or fire from the kitchen, the policy will cover damages to interior contents and improvements. This includes the drywall textures and paint, flooring, and bath tiles, cabinets, vanities etc. If you need info or want to get a policy, then please call me for a referral.